Frank Phillips College
2007-2008 Institutional Goals
Mission Statement: Frank Phillips College is a comprehensive two-year, community-based educational organization committed to providing high-quality learning experiences and services.
- Research external funding opportunities and coordinate grant and donor solicitation.
- Facilitate dialog regarding branch campus in Dalhart, Texas.
- Utilize CAMS and maximize technology efficiencies.
- Increase growth in contact hour and total headcount by 5% over the previous year.
- Begin Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) accreditation self-study process to be completed in 2010. Complete Foundations of Excellence (FOE) self-study for implementation of Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP).