Frank Phillips College Student ID Card Information
All students and staff are encouraged to obtain and carry a Plainsmen ID Card.
You'll use your Plainsmen Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use your card to:
• Receive financial aid disbursements (unless you designate another financial institution)
• Purchase food through your meal plan
• Attend athletic events
• Receive student discounts from participating merchants
Frank Phillips College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Plainsmen Card. The Plainsmen Card is a multi-functional Student ID card which allows you to open an optional checking that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard or pin-based transactions. It's the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
• No monthly service fee
• Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
• Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. www.PlainsmenCard.com
• Get paid faster – direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
Student financial aid disbursements and all other refunds can be directed to an existing account or to yours Student Id Debit Card checking account offered by Herring Bank. To make your refund choice go to Student Central in the Library and complete your designation.
Visit Student Central in the Library to get your Plainsmen Card. Use your new Plainsmen Card, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs and to access your optional Herring Bank checking account.
For information on how to obtain your Plainsmen Card, call Student Central office at 806-457-4200 or visit Student Central in the Library, (Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.;Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank 24 x 7 at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to Student Central in the Library for a new card.