Home ›› Students ›› Admissions & Records ›› Register ›› Student Records

Academic Calendar

Applying for Admission

Registering for Classes

Changing your Schedule

Determining Residency Status

Requesting Official FPC Transcript

Verifying Enrollment

Updating Student Records

Applying for Graduation

Transfer Credit

Contact Info


Meningitis Notice

Updating Student Records

Students are required to promptly report changes in information that appears in student records, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, and majors. You can submit the Student Data Change Form to the Admissions & Records Office.

  • Student Data Change Form

  • Moving into the FPC District

    Students must provide supporting documentation when updating their address, with the exception for change of addresses to out of state locations.  Documents that support residency status include:  property tax statements, current rental leases, or current utility statements.

    Click here for information on changing residency status for tuition purposes.



    Frank Phillips College © 2011 -- Frank Phillips is an equal opportunity community college
    P.O. Box 5118 • Borger, TX 79008-5118 • Phone: 806-457-4200