Frank Phillips College provides non-credit Continuing Education courses to businesses on a contract basis. FPC also offers Continuing Education courses to the public. Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, FPC awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs). CEUs are awarded by hours of instruction. (.8 CEUs is equal to 8 hours of instruction.)
- Registration for Continuing Education courses is on-going, continuing until a course is filled or until it begins.
- To register by mail, complete the CE form and mail to the Continuing Education clerk, along with a check, money order or credit card information for the full amount of tuition and fees.
- To register in person, go to Student Central in the Library Building. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
- To register by phone with a credit card, contact Student Central at ext. 842 or 844.
- The FPC Continuing Education Department refund policy is: 100% prior to the weekday before the first class day. If the class is canceled by FPC, the refund will also be100%. Classes that are ONE day long must be dropped before the class starts for any type of refund.