Credit Through Tech Prep
Frank Phillips College grants credit for approved high school courses to students enrolled in articulated programs. To earn credit, the student must:
- successfully complete specified high school courses and receive a grade of 80 or above with high school teacher approval;
- graduate from high school;
- enroll and request credits within 28 months after high school graduation
- initiate an official college education plan with an appropriate point-of-entry counselor; and
- complete at least nine hours of college degree courses that include one technical course from their declared TECH PREP program of study prior to the awarding of any TechPrep articulated credit to the student's official record.
Once these criteria are met, students may petition for credit by bringing a copy of their high school transcript to the Office of Student Services.