Apply to TRiO
Becoming a member of Student Support Services is simple. Just follow these steps!
- Complete the Application
- You will be asked to complete an initial application to help verify that you are eligible for TRiO Student Support Services. You can pick up an application at our TRiO Front Desk or print and return the application found online.
- Visit with an SSS Counselor
- Once you have completed the application, please make an appointment with our TRiO Academic Advisor, Jennifer O’Bryant, who will help to verify that you are eligible for TRiO Student Support Services. This initial interview will provide you with detailed information about your eligibility and the services that we provide.
Attend the TRiO Orientation
- o TRiO orientation is usually held the first week of September and will allow students to meet the TRiO staff, sign-up for upcoming cultural events, pick up their TRiO contact cards, and receive a planner filled with all of our upcoming seminar dates.
- Receive Free Tutoring
- The TRiO tutoring lab is open from 8-8 Monday through Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters, and from 8-4 Monday through Thursday during the summer. Students may make appointments to meet with specific tutors, or they may simply walk in and ask for help. All tutoring services are offered free of charge to TRiO students.
Our goal is to help students succeed academically, professionally and socially. We assist students to stay in school, graduate and move on to continue their education and/or find fulfilling career paths. All services are free.